Feyen Zylstra is a knowledge-based company
Put simply, “competence” is simply not enough. At Feyen Zylstra, our performance on projects is widely praised. But quite frankly, that should be expected from a leading regional electrical services firm. It is the importance we place on knowledge that truly sets us apart.
Knowledge is the most prized asset in our company. It comes from many sources, including:
- a broad and deep portfolio of individual and corporate experience
- comprehensive training programs and processes
- a commitment to stay attuned to electrical construction advances and trends
- proactive efforts to understand our clients' businesses, and to acquire all possible input to enhance the success of every project
- a constant focus on education; the learning never stops
It is knowledge that allows us to apply best practices in every area of each project. It is the open internal sharing of that knowledge that allows all Feyen Zylstra employees to understand a project from a broader perspective. We see each project through the client's eyes, and find opportunities to enhance it. A knowledge-based company doesn't seek merely to get the work done, but to ensure that the client realizes the maximum benefit from the results.
Our collective knowledge is the main reason we are often called upon not only to install electrical, communications, and security systems, but to design them in the first place. We don't connect wires. That requires only skill. We connect owners to their visions. That requires the power of knowledge.